100 Watt max. ES (E27) IP65 Semi Clear Lens Cover Bulkhead
Bulkhead warning lights are ideal when a scaffold or hoarding has been erected on a public footpath or in situations where the structure could cause a hazard to the public. Semi clear prismatic lights are used for lighting footpaths, while red lights are located on the outside of the structure to warn oncoming traffic of the hazard.As a guide, red bulkhead lights are set at each end of the structure 2.44 metres high and at 3 metres intervals, this can varies by individual local council, so please check with them regarding their dangerous structures policy.
- 100 Watt max. ES (E27) GLS lamp (not supplied)
- Semi clear Polycarbonate lens cover
- Grey Aluminium base
- 20mm knock out on either short side
- 230 Volt operation with compatible lamp
- IP65, outdoor use
- Dims: L 240mm x W 105mm x D 110mm.