100 Watt max. ES (E27) IP65 Red Lens Cover Bulkhead
Bulkhead warning lights are ideal when a scaffold or hoarding has been erected on a public footpath or in situations where the structure could cause a hazard to the public. Translucent lights are used for lighting footpaths, while red lights are located on the outside of the structure to warn oncoming traffic of the hazard.As a guide, red bulkhead lights are set at each end of the structure 2.44 metres high and at 3 metres intervals, this can varies by individual local council, so please check with them regarding their dangerous structures policy.
- 100 Watt max. ES (E27) GLS lamp (not supplied)
- Red Polycarbonate lens cover
- Grey Aluminium base
- 20mm knock out on either short side
- 230 Volt operation with compatible lamp
- IP65, outdoor use
- Dims: L 240mm x W 105mm x D 110mm.