Slimstar PIR 50 Watt, 5000 lumens LED Floodlight
The Slimstar PIR LED floodlights are a cost effective alternative to halogen security floodlights, using up to 80% less power than halogen floodlights of similar output. The high performance SMD LED technology produces approximately 100 lumens per Watt, and provides a contant level of light for an estimated 50,000 hours lifetime.
The 50 Watt Slimstar PIR produces 5,000 lumens of light output from its 30 metre shadow-free flood beam, and has a low temperature running profile, making it ideal for use in confined spaces. This is a rugged security light, constructed from die-cast aluminium with a durable powder-coated finish and fitted with an udjustable mounting bracket and a 300mm flex. Designed to IP65 rating it is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- 50 Watt SMD LED light source, producing 5,000 lumens output.
- Expected 50,000 hour life span.
- 30 metre shadow-free flood beam.
- 120 degree beam angle.
- Input voltage: 85-265V 50/60Hz AC.
- IP65 weather resistant.
- Fitted PIR motion sensor with 180 degree, 12m detection range.
- Dimensions: 296mm (w) x 240mm (h) x 40mm (d).
- Weight: 1.2kg.