Pulsar-Pro Rechargeable LED Hazard Warning Lights - Set of Five
Pulsar-Pro is a range of high power rechargeable LED hazard warning lights designed for traffic control, signalling, hazard awareness and vehicle safety. Visible at over 1 kilometre, these hazard lights provide 360 degree illumination and can operate for up to 60 hours, depending on the light mode selected. They are waterproof to IP67 rating, are virtually crushproof (up to 3 tonnes), and have a magnetic backing.
Sold in sets of five, complete with carry case, these hazard lights are available in five distinct colours and have ten modes of operation. Each kit also comes complete with an AC mains charge and 12V in-car charger.
- Available in: Blue (6,000 millicandela), Green (11,000 millicandela), Red (6,000 millicandela), Yellow (7,500 millicandela) or White Flood (18,000 millicandela).
- 1 kilometre visibility.
- Shock resitant housing able to withstand up to 3 tonnes of weight.
- 3.7V 700mAh Li-ion batteries.
- 10 operation modes (see below).
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 60C.
- Dimensions (Pulsar): 110mm (diam) x 34mm (h).
- Weight: Pulsar 200g, Case 2.7kg (including Pulsars and chargers).
Operation Mode Run Times:
- Rotate : 9 hours.
- Quad Flash : 9 hours.
- Single Blink : 60 hours.
- Alternating Blinks : 9 hours.
- SOS Rescue : 14 hours.
- Steady on High : 5 hours.
- Steady on Low : 35 hours.
- 2 LED Light : 28 hours.
- 4 LED Light : 18 hours.
- White Flood : 8 hours.
CURRENT LEAD TIME: 5-7 WORKING DAYS