Solaris Duo Li-ion Portable Area Lighting System
Quick Overview:The Solaris Due portable area lighting system provides an alternative to generator driven lights and offers a total light output of up to 32,000 lumens....
£1,919.96 (Inc VAT)
The Solaris Due portable area lighting system provides an alternative to generator driven lights and offers a total light output of up to 32,000 lumens.
This is a lightweight system, with all parts housed in a rugged plastic case, and has wheels and a pull-up handle to make transportation as simple as possible. In addition, the twin light heads are mounted on telescopic poles that can be extended up to 1.9 metres in height, with built-in stability legs.
- Complete replacement for generator lighting.
- Lightweight, housed in an unbreakable IP67 plastic case.
- Pull-up handle and wheels for easy transportation.
- Telescopic poles reaching up to 1.9 metres.
- Vacuum moulded fitting for safe storage of parts.
- High visibility locking latches for easy setup.
- Retractable high visibility stability feet.
- Able to withstand extreme temperatures (-40 deg C to +80 deg C).
- Comfortable rubber coated anti-slip handle.
- 360 degree swivel and 180 degree tilting head.
- No noise or pollution.
- Fully integrated rechargeable battery.
- LED battery status indicator: green, amber, red.
- Low battery warning: red flashing LED.
2 Battery Choices:
- 36Ah Li-ion battery - 4 hours charge time.
- 4,000 lumens, 12.5m reach, 16 hours run time.
- 8,000 lumens, 25m reach, 8 hours run time.
- 16,000 lumens, 37.5m reach, 4 hours run time.
- 32,000 lumens, 50m reach, 2 hours run time.
- 51Ah Li-ion battery - 4 hours charge time.
- 4,000 lumens, 12.5m reach, 24 hours run time.
- 8,000 lumens, 25m reach, 12 hours run time.
- 16,000 lumens, 37.5m reach, 6 hours run time.
- 32,000 lumens, 50m reach, 3 hours run time.
Lithium-ion Benefits Include:
- Lightweight and compact.
- No maintenance and can be left in any state of charge.
- Recharges up to 500 times.
- 3 years warranty.
We endeavour to ship all orders within 3-5 working days subject to availability of stock. However stock items are usually despatched within 24 hours for next working day delivery. If any delays are expected on your order we will attempt to contact you by telephone or by e-mail to advise you.
Our standard delivery charge is just £5.32 + VAT for delivery to any Mainland UK address. Please note that for orders outside the Mainland UK area additional charges may apply. Please contact the Sales Team on 0114 383 0140 for further details.
For further delivery options, or to check the availability of an item please contact the Sales Team on 0114 383 0140 during office hours.
Prices quoted are based on UK Mainland delivery, prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.